Popular posts from this blog
SOJO Marathon 2013!
I had to finish this marathon alone because Josh took the kids to football and soccer. I was 1st in my division and finished with a 3:34, still a Boston qualifying time. The only thing that sucked was I didn't get a medal for my division. I was really bummed because I have gotten one every year, but since the city took it over things fell apart. It was a great race day though.
I DID IT.
Mile 16 where Josh showed up with the kids. I had to sit down for a minute because my legs felt like jello. My support team. Crossing the finish line. The kids are following me the last .2 miles of the race. Waiting patiently by the finish line. I did it. Brekken catching all the footage. I can't wait to do another one, no I really mean it. It was hot and tired. I did the Provo Marathon this weekend and yes I was a bit nervous. Josh said I would do great, but I still couldn't sleep all night even if I did go to bed at 9:00 because I had to get up at 4:00 a.m. to be there on time. It was actually a really pretty run and I did better than I thought. By mile 23 I was done, but knew only 3 miles left and I could do it. I finished in 3 hours and 36 minutes, of which is better than I thought. So I was proud of myself. It was really fun to see my family there too. Josh actually found me at mile 16 in the Riverwoods shopping center. I was shocked to see him drving towards me...
Comments